PowerAll Goliath 24V Large Vehicle Jump Starter Kit with 2 Emergency Foil Blankets
- PowerAll Goliath 32000mAh Portable Power Bank
- USB-to-Micro-USB/Lightning/30-Pin Adapter Cable
- Jump Start Cables
- AC to DC Adapter Charger
- DC Adapter Charger
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Two 52" x 84" Emergency Foil Mylar Thermal Blankets
WARNING: DO NOT USE THIS TO JUMP START YOUR 12V VEHICLE, IT CAN SERIOUSLY DAMAGE THE VEHICLE. THIS IS FOR 24V VEHICLE USE ONLY! POWERALL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT BY THE USER.
PowerAll Goliath Overview:
The only commercial use portable 24v jump starter. It has sufficient amp power to jump start a 24V city transit bus equipped with two group 8D batteries running 1,300 CCA. It’s easy to use, simply connect to the dual batteries and start the vehicle in seconds. Ideal for county department of transportation, construction, and military vehicle use.
A great travel companion that you can take with you on the go to charge all of your portable devices, such as smart phones, tablets, cameras, camcorders, GPS unit, MP3 players, wireless headphones, and portable gaming systems. It’s equipped with two 5V / 2.1A USB ports to charge your mobile devices on the go.
Whether you're working under the hood, or outdoors camping you'll be glad to have this flashlight handy. It has multiple illumination modes: Solid On, Strobe, and SOS Flash. When your outdoors and need to use it for an emergency, the SOS flash can last up to 120 hours on a full charge, making the difference in saving your life!
Emergency Blanket Overview:
The thick,durable and lightweight emergency blankets are designed to reflect heat back to body or deflect heat when used as a shelter from the sun, helps to prevent post accident shock by retaining the patient's body heat.
PowerAll Goliath Features:
- For Commercial/Military 24V Vehicle Use Only!
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- USB Outputs: 2x 5V/2.1A
- LED Flashlight w/Multi-Modes: Flashlight, Strobe Light, SOS Emergency Flash
- SOS Emergency Flash up to 120 Hours
- Voltage Feedback Protection w/MOSFETs
- Reverse Polarity and Spark Proof Protection
- Overload Protection
- Over-Current Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Voltage Protection
- Over Charge Protection
- U.S. Patented Product
Emergency Blanket Features:
- Emergency protection in all weather conditions
- Retains 90% of body heat or deflects heat from the sun
- Waterproof and weatherproof
- Durable Mylar insert for insulation
- Compact emergency protection
- Lightweight packaging
PowerAll Goliath Specifications:
- Dimensions: 8”x3.75”x1.5”
- Weight: 28.8 oz.
- Battery Capacity: 32,000mAh
- Watt Hours: 118.4Wh
- Peak Amps: 800A
- Lifespan: 1,000 Life Cycles
- Standby: 6-12 Months
Emergency Blanket Specifications:
- Dimensions: 52" Long, 84" Wide