Fujifilm GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR Lens
- Fujifilm GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Case
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The FUJINON GF63mmF2.8 R WR is a standard lens specifically designed for the new G Mount and 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor.
The GF lens range, which can cope with resolutions up to 100MP, combines the latest technologies with extensive knowledge accumulated from making XF lenses to deliver the best possible image quality and realize the full potential of the new GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera.
The intuitive controls include a C position on the aperture ring, which allows you to adjust the aperture value with the command dial on the camera body. The A (Auto) and C positions are now lockable and all the lenses are weather and dust resistant, plus they can work in temperatures as low as -10°C for worry-free shooting outdoors. Brass mount has been adopted for the strength.
This new lens series is set to become a professional workhorse.
- G Mount Lens
- 50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- f/2.8 to f/32 Aperture Range
- Lens Construction: 10 elements 8 groups (includes 1 extra-low dispersion elements)
- Focal Length: f=63m (50mm)
- Angle of View: 46.9°
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8
- Minimum Aperture: F32
- Number of blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size: 1/3EV (22 steps)
- Focus Range: 50cm - ∞
- Maximum Magnification: 0.17x
- External Dimensions: ø84.0mm x 71.0mm
- Filter Size: ø62mm
- Approximate Weight: 0.89lb