X-Rite i1iSis 2 Automated Chart Reader
Couldn't load pickup availability
- i1iSis 2 spectrophotometer
- main power cable
- USB cable
Your time is valuable. If you spend it measuring charts, consider the i1iSis 2 spectrophotometer with optical brightening compensation and M-series measurement illumination conditions. i1iSis 2 is an incredibly fast, automatic chart reader for high-production, high volume custom printer profiles.
In high production environments like photo labs, large format, fine art, and high speed digital printing, measuring color test charts to keep your color management profiles up-to-date can be a labor intensive and time consuming process. The i1iSis automatic chart reader sets a new standard in terms of speed, accuracy and handling – allowing you more time to focus on your customers.
- Automated solution for high-speed chart measurements
- A4+ allows you to measure an A4+ test chart with up to 1,100 patches. Scans A4 and letter size charts, reading 1500 patches in just 8 minutes.
- Includes X-Rite’s Optical Brightening Compensation (OBC) solution to help compensate for color shifts due to optical brightening agents in paper
- Built-in vision system that offers high tolerance for how charts are aligned as they are fed into the system and automatically corrects for misalignment
- Short Term Repeatability - White 0.1 DE*94 (D50, 2°)
- Inter-Instrument Agreement Average 0.4 DE*94 (deviation from X-Rite manufacturing standard at a temperature of 23°C on 12 BCRA tiles (D50, 2°))
- Measurement Conditions M0, M1 & M2
- Minimal Media Thickness Typical 0.16mm, Range: 0.08 to 0.45mm
- Photometric Range 10 nm; Sampling interval 3.5 nm (100 bands)
- Spectral Analyzer i1® technology (holographic diffraction grating with diode array)
- Spectral Range 380 - 730 nm
- Spectral Reporting 10 nm
- Aperture Effective measurement aperture during scanning is depending on the patch size
- Unit Color Silver/Black
- Dimensions (length, width, height) Width 42 cm, depth 16 cm, height 12 cm (16.5 x 6.3 x 4.7 inches)
- Weight 3.2 kg (112.9 oz)
- Communication Interface USB
- Experience Level Intermediate to Advanced
- Software Development Kit Available for OEM customers
- Sheet Size A4+
- Width: 6 to 23 cm (2.4 to 9 in.)
- Length: 17 cm to 66 cm (6.7 to 26 in.)
- Calibration Automatic on Internal Calibration Reference
- Optical Brigtener Compensation (OBC) Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) with i1Profiler software
- Warranty Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply. Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.
- Connectivity Powered USB port