9.Solutions C-Pan Arm
Couldn't load pickup availability
- 9.Solutions C-Pan Arm
- Set of Disk Weights
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The C-pan arm is a very unique camera guide contraption that can mechanically move a camera in a variety of different paths; straight pan, outward curve, inward curve, horizontally, vertically or at a sloped angle or even forwards and backwards.
The camera is always set to move with whatever move the arm makes, for example- if the arm moves in an outward shaped curve, then the camera will stay directed towards the center of the curve, and if the arms are set for a smaller radius curve, then the camera adjusts accordingly to stay pointed at the center.
Through positioning its arms at different angles to each other, the C-pan arm can be set to move in a virtually infinite number of curves.
When making a straight pan, the arm functions as a traditional straight-track dolly slider, but without the tracks, where it can pan in a range of 3 1/2 times its folded length (which is approx. 55 cm).
The C-pan arm comes with dumbbells which can be used to counter weigh vertical movements and/or to smoothen and stabilize horizontal moves.
- Allows camera to move in any direction
- Can function as a straight panner
- Included weights enable a smooth performance
- Horizontal Load: 17 lb / 8 kg
- Vertical Load: 13 lb / 6 kg
- Weight (Body): 11 lb / 5 kg
- Weight (Dumbbells): 13 lb / 6 kg
- Pan Range (Vertical and Horizontal): 55 in / 140 cm
- Curve Radius (Outward): 59 in / 1.5 m
- Tripod Mount: 3/8-16″ Female
- Camera Plate Mount: 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16