Aputure Amaran AL-H198 Camera LED Light
- LED Video Light
- Carrying Case
- Diffusion Filter
- Lamp Bracket
- Extension Attachment
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Amaran H198 from Aputure is an on-camera LED light that utilizes 198 LEDs with a CRI of 95+ to deliver bi-color (5500K) illumination with high color accuracy.
The light produces a 60° beam angle with a brightness of 920 lux at a distance of 3.3'.
A stepless dimming dial is provided on the back of the unit for adjusting light output from 0 to 100%.
The light can be powered by either six AA batteries or an optional Sony NP-F/FM/QM/FP/FH/FV type battery.
Up to nine panels can be attached together using extension slots on all four sides of the light. The slim and frameless design of the light means that when multiple light are connected, there are no gaps or light leaks.
- CRI 95+
- 198 LEDs at 60°
- Can combine up to 9 panels
- Universal ¼” Hot Shoe Mount
- Seamlessly adjust brightness
- LEDs: 198
- Light Angle: 60°
- Brightness: 3,340 lux @ 1.6', 920 lux @ 3.3', 240 lux @ 6.6'
- CRI: ≥ 95 Ra
- Battery: 1x Sony NP-F/FM/QM/FP/FH/FV or 6x AA
- Average Life Span: ≥ 100,000 Hours
- Dimensions: 5.9 x 2.2 x 3.9"
- Weight: 11.5 oz