UCO Gear YayLabs! SoftShell Ice Cream Ball (Quart) [Multiple Color Options]
Couldn't load pickup availability
- UCO Gear YayLabs! SoftShell Ice Cream Ball, Quart
- Instruction and Recipe Booklet
With the unique UCO Gear Ice Cream Ball, you can make ice cream while on camping trips, at picnics, barbecues, and many other places.
You don't need electricity to make great tasting ice cream, but rather just add ice and rock salt in one end and ice cream mix in the other end. Then, have a ball as you shake it, pass it, or roll it around for 30 minutes.
The ice cream mix can be as simple as cream, sugar, and vanilla or you can try a more adventurous flavor from the included recipe list, use Flavor Fountain flavorings, or make up your own concoction.
Made of durable, advanced materials, the Ice Cream Ball is lightweight, portable, and easy to clean.
- Make ice cream anywhere
- Add ice, rock salt plus cream, sugar and vanilla, then just shake, roll and play!
- Wide and shallow canister makes it easy to mix ingredients and scoop out ice cream
- The built-in handles make opening the ends easy, just flip back the handle and lay it on a table
- Made from food-safe, BPA free materials
- Weight Empty: 3.5 lb
- Capacity: 1 Quart
- Diameter: 9"
- Prep Time: Approximately 30 minutes