Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro (CCDIS3)
Couldn't load pickup availability
(Replaces X-Rite i1 Display Pro)
Professional Display Calibration for Photographers and Creatives
- Professional quality monitor profiler with easy-to-use software
- Ideal for photographers, designers and content creators that demand high levels of detail
- Easy and advanced user-level interface
- Fast and accurate results, giving excellent separation tones
The Calibrite ColorChecker Display Pro powered by X-Rite is the ultimate solution for Creative Perfectionists who demand speed, options and flexibility to attain color accuracy.
Color Perfectionists know that a calibrated and profiled display is a critical element in an efficient digital workflow. Nobody wants to spend hours at their monitor perfecting images or video only to find that their display wasn’t accurately representing their digital files. What you see on your monitor (or projector) has to match your digital file or you will never be happy with the result, no matter how much time you devote to perfecting it.
In our world, perfection is not too much to ask for. ColorChecker Display Pro delivers.
- Operating System Requirements (Mac) MacOS X 10.14x and above (with latest upgrades installed)
- Operating System Requirements (Windows) Microsoft Windows 8.1® 32 or 64 bit Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit All operating systems should have the latest Service Pack installed
- Processor Requirements (Mac) Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better
- Processor Requirements (Windows) Intel® Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon™ XP or better
- Memory 1GB RAM
- Disk Space 2GB of available disk space
- Display Resolution Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher. Latest drivers for video card installed.
- Video Card Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded
- Connectivity Powered USB. Network adapter installed and driver loaded.
- Security User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application
- Internet Connection High-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update
- Languages Supported Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Product Registration Product registration is required to receive Calibrite technical support during the warranty period, register directly through register. Please register your device within the first 30 days of purchase
- Warranty 12 months from the date of purchase by end-user or a longer period if required by local laws