ClickSnap Ball Head Painter's Pole Adapter with Giottos Mini Ball Head and Microfiber Cloth
- ClickSnap Ball Head Painter's Pole Adapter
- 5/64 Hex Wrench
- ClickSnap 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Giottos Mini Ball Head
- Giottos 2 Year Limited Warranty
- JZS CC-20 Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
This is the ultimate combination, the universal Painter's Pole Adapter mated with a lightweight ball head. This rig mounts to any standard painter's pole and provides an industry standard 1/4-20 tripod thread for mounting your camera, video camera or goPro camera. The ball head allows a full 360 degrees of rotation and a full 180 degrees of tilt. This adds up to the ultimate setup for using your camera or video rig on a pole. Get the perfect angle.... Get the shot.
The entire product is CNC machined from billet aluminum for superior strength, light weight and corrosion production. The Ball Head Painter's Pole Adapter can be used underwater and is made completely out of machined aluminum and stainless steel hardware. No plastic parts to break.
Ball Head Overview:
The smallest in the Giottos Ball Head line, the MH 1004 Mini Ball Head features an independent pan bed and offers weight support to accommodate most 35mm or Digital cameras.
The Giotto MH 1004 is a solid performer in the entry-level ballhead segment.
- The thread extends 1/4″ from the end for a perfect connection to cameras and gear
- Mounts on most common painter’s poles and screw-in broom handles
- Removable 1/4- 20 screw made from stainless steel
- Set screw lock for secure mounting
- Made from machined aluminum with a black anodized finish and laser engraving
- Mount any common accessory that uses a 1/4 -20 thread or add the ProMount adapter to mount your GoPro camera
- Attachment: 1/4"-20 Screw
- Size: 4 x 2 x 1.5"
- Weight: 5.3 oz
Ball Head Specifications:
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Dimensions: 0.94 x 2.4"
- Weight Capacity: 4.4 lb
- Tripod Mount Thread: 3/8"-16 (1/4"-20 reducer bushing is provided)