- F&V MeticaFM 7 HDMI Plus
- D-tap to Mini-XLR Cable
- Regular HDMI Right Angle Mini-HDMI
- USB to mini USB (Software Update Cable)
- AC Power Adapter 12V/1A/DC2.5mm
- Junior Joint
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The MeticaFM 7 HDMI Plus defines itself from the base model of the Metica by including all of the premium software available to this monitor. The hardware upgrade is pre-installed into the Metica Plus units. The premium software includes: focus peaking, false color, histogram, variable scan modes, adjustable frame guides, pattern generator, range error, and audio columns.
The F&V MeticaFM 7 HDMI Plus is a rugged 7" monitor with a vibrant 1024 x 600px display. The MeticaFM 7 HDMI Plus has a 170-degree viewing angle, 8-bit color depth, and a 800:1 contrast ratio which makes it an ideal monitor not only for reference but also for focus pulling.
The MeticaFM 7 HDMI Plus has a lightweight and strong aluminum body with four 1/4"-20 thread-ins, one on each of its four side. The MeticaFM 7 HDMI Plus has both an HDMI IN as well as an HDMI OUT with the ability to loop through.
The MeticaFM 7 HDMI Plus has several available power options: a Sony NP-F battery plate, a DC2.5mm jack, and Mini-XLR. The Mini-XLR can also be used for multi-camera shoots to receive a tally signal from the switch-board, illuminating the monitor's integrated Tally Light.
The MeticaFM 7 HDMI Plus will be capable of future firmware upgrades via its integrated mini-USB input.
- 7" LCD Display with 1024x600px Resolution
- 800:1 Contrast Ratio
- 170-degree Viewing Angle
- 4x 1/4""-20 Mounting Options (one on each side)
- Multiple Power Options: Sony NP-F, DC2.5mm, Mini-XLR
- Professional Software
- Basic and Advanced Software Options
- Screen Size: 7.0" (diagonal)
- Pixels: 1024(H) x 3(RGB) x 600(V)
- Viewing Angle: 170º
- Display Area: 153.6mm(H) x 90.0mm(V)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9/4:3
- Selectable Color Depth: 24-bit (16,777,216 colors)
- Brightness: 400 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1
- Dot Pitch: 0.15(H) x 0.15(V)
- Compatible Input Formats: NTSC/PAL
- HDMI Input/Output: HDMI (type A)
- Acceptable Signal Types
- Operating Voltage: 6 - 18V
- DC Power: Max 6.2W
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC (32ºF to 104ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -20ºC to 60ºC (-4ºF to 140ºF)
- Nominal Weight: 920g
- Nominal Dimensions: 19x14x4.3(cm)
- HDMI: HDMI (type A) Female
- TALLY: Mini XLR