F&V Z180 5600K LED Video Light
- Z180 5600K LED Light Panel
- Kai Arm
- Z180 Magnetic Tungsten Filter
- Z180 Magnetic Diffusion Filter
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Z180 5600K LED Light Panel features 180 daylight-balanced LEDS that deliver a bright yet soft, pure-color beam of 1460lx light output. This light comes with two (2) magnetic filters: one (1) tungsten filter that balances your light to 3200K and one (1) diffusion filter. This light is dimmable from 0-100%.
This light has several powering options. It can be powered by its built-in battery plate with a Sony NP-F type battery, by its built in battery compartment with six (6) AA-batteries, or by an external power source via its DCΦ2.5 jack.
Multiple Z180 units can be linked together via its Expandable Link System, a mortis and tenon attachment system. Up to 36 units can be linked together. The lights can mount horizontally or vertically to one another. This linking system makes it easier to transport your lights and is a perfect solution for projects on-location, where carrying large sized lights becomes impractical. When the lights are linked together, the SmartSync Control Circuit allows you to control the intensity of all lights with only one of the light’s dimmer knobs. When the knob of the parent-light is adjusted, all connected lights match the intensity of the parent-light.
The versatility of this light will make it a necessity to have in your lighting kit. This light is compact in size allowing for it to fit into small areas, yet with its Expandable Link System, this light can be both big and small.
- Daylight Balanced – 5600K
- Illuminance: 1460 lx
- Multiple Power Options
- Dimmable: 0-100%
- Expandable Link System
- SmartSync Control Circuit
- Bulb: Power LED
- LED Count: 180
- Light Beam Angle: 65°
- Illuminance: 1460 lx
- Power Variation: 0-100%
- Color Rending Index (Ra): ≥ 85%
- Correlated Color Temperature (CCT): 5600K (3200K w/ Tungsten Filter)
- Operating Voltage: DC 5.8-16.8V
- Power Options: Built-in Sony NP-F Battery Plate, 6x AA Batteries, or DCΦ2.5 jack.
- Lasting Time: 60mins with NP-F550, 37mins with AA Battery
- Mounting: ¼"-20 Female Thread; Kai Arm included in kit
- Nominal Weight: 1 lb 1 oz / 482 g (without filters)
- Nominal Dimensions: 17.3 x 11.3 x5 (cm)