Fujifilm 60mm f/2.4 XF Macro Lens
- Fujifilm 60mm f/2.4 XF Macro Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Cloth Wrapping
- Hard Case
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
This is a mid telephoto lens with a bright aperture of f/2.4 despite its compact size.
It uses a glass molded aspheric lens at the 7th element to prevent field curvature, and places an ED (extra-low dispersion) glass lens at the 6th element to contain chromatic aberration.
The lens is ideal for portraiture because of its beautiful blur and high-definition description.
At the minimum working distance of 26.7cm, the lens delivers the maximum magnification of 0.5x for macro photography.
- Aperture Range: f/2.4-22
- Equivalent to 90mm Short Telephoto Lens
- Fujifilm X-Mount Lens
- Lens Composition: 10 elements in 8 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 1 extra low dispersion element)
- Focal Length: f=60mm (91mm)
- Angle of View: 26.6°
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.4
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Aperture Control: Number of blades : 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
Step size : 1/3EV (20 steps)
- Normal Focus Range: 0.6m - ∞
- Macro Focus Range: 26.7cm - 2.0m
- Maximum Magnification: 0.5x
- Dimensions: ø64.1mm x 63.6mm
- Filter Size: ø39mm
- Weight: 7.58 oz