Fujifilm EF-X20 Flash
- Fujifilm EF-X20 Flash
- Tripod Stand Adapter
- Soft Pouch
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
A super compact TTL-capable unit, the EF-X20 Flash from Fujifilm helps add a bit of fill light to your scene.
This flash offers a guide number of 66' at ISO 100 and the 28mm (full frame) setting. It also has a built-in wide-angle panel that increases coverage to 20mm and will work as a wireless slave unit.
Manual power setting is possible with a dial for 1/1 to 1/64 power and it has exposure compensation from -1 to +1 EV in 1/3 steps.
It has a recycle time of 5 to 6 seconds.
- Compact and lightweight, yet offers a strong light intensity of guide number 20.
- With the FUJIFILM's unique flash control technology "i Flash technology", it can automatically optimize the amount of light suitable to every shooting condition.
- Crafted from premium metal materials to compliment the design of the X-Series cameras.
- Ergonomic design for responsive dial control.
- Built-in wide diffuser can be selected by using lever on the side of the flash.
- Built-in "Slave Mode" for advanced photography.
- Model Name: EF-X20
- Guide Number: (ISO100,m) 20(12 when Wide panel is used)
- Color temperature: Approximately 5600K at full power
- Effective TTL flash range: Guide Number x √(ISO sensitivity ÷ ISO 100) ÷ f-number
- Manual flash output: 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, or 1/64
- Exposure compensation: +1 to -1 in increments of 1/3 EV
- Slave mode: Available (per-flash and non-pre-flash control supported)
- Power source: Two AAA alkaline or Ni-MH batteries
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 36.0 x 59.5 x 50.0mm(1.4 x 2.3 x 1.9in)
- Weight: Approximately 100g(3.5 oz), excluding batteries