- Fujifilm EF-X500 Flash
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The EF-X500 is a hot-shoe mount flash with the maximum guide number of approx. 50 (ISO100·m) / 164 (ISO100·ft).
Its support for the FP mode (high-speed flash sync) means the flash can be fired at any shutter speed. This means you can concentrate on shooting when a faster shutter speed is required, for example, in order to use a near-maximum aperture to produce beautiful bokeh.
EF-X500 also supports multi-flash lighting. Set up multiple flashes to freely control light on a subject and background for a creative result. TTL lighting control is available with single flash and also in the multi-flash setup, so that you can start shooting without having to make cumbersome adjustments to light output.
- Compatible with Fujifilm TTL
- Guide Number: 164' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Tilts from -10 to 90°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
- Mount: Shoe
- Guide Number: 164.04'; (50 m) ISO100 at 105 mm Position
- Exposure Control: Manual, TTL
- Vari-Power: 1/1 - 1/512
- Bounce Head:-10 to 90°
- Swivel Head: 315°
- Coverage: 20 - 105 mm (Full Frame)
- Zoom Head: Full Frame: 24 - 105 mm
- Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- Wireless Communication Channels: 4 Channels
- Power Source: 4x AA Alkaline, Lithium, Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 4.9 x 4.2"
- Weight: Approximately 13.4 oz