- One Roll of Fujichrome Provia 100F Professional RDP-III
Fujichrome Provia 100F Professional RDP-III from Fujifilm is a daylight-balanced color transparency film that exhibits a super-fine grain structure with vivid and naturally appearing colors and rich tonal rendition. It has a medium-speed nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21° when processed in E-6, CR-56, or C6R processes and can effectively be pulled one half stop or pushed two stops with minimal variations in color balance and gradation. Excellent reciprocity characteristics also make this film highly suitable for use during long exposures and ensures consistent film speeds and coloring across multiple and extended exposures. Medium overall contrast and saturation make this film ideal for use in a wide range of photographic applications and is especially well-suited for use in product, landscape, nature, portraiture, and fashion photography.
- Super-fine Grain: Finely detailed image formation for large-size enlargements and other work requiring high-magnification as a result of the finest grain among ISO 100 color reversal films.
- Vivid and Faithful Color Reproduction: Extremely satisfying color depiction, providing the most brilliant primaries without sacrificing the delicate pastels, for wide-ranging application.
- Rich Tone Reproduction: Smooth gradation reproduction with superb depth, thanks to bias-free, brilliant highlights and excellent highlight-to-shadow gradation linearity.
- Improved Reciprocity Characteristics: Increased resistance to loss in film speed and color balance during long exposures, as well as consistently accurate multiple-exposure performance.
- Excellent Push-/Pull-processing: Outstanding tolerance to exposure and density compensation during processing, within -1/2 stop to +2 stops, resulting in minimal variations color balance and gradation.
- E-6 / CR-56* / C6R** Processing: As with other FUJICHROME film, worldwide processing available using E-6 / CR-56 / C6R chemicals.
- Film Type: Daylight-balanced color transparency film
- Film Format: 35 mm (36 exposures)
- Sensitivity: ISO 100/21°
- Process: E-6/CR-56/C6R
- Grain: Super-fine; RMS granularity value of 8
- Resolving Power: 1000:1 - 140 lines/mm
- Base: 127 µm-thick cellulose triacetate