Fujifilm FUJICHROME Velvia 100 Professional RVP 100 Color Transparency Film (36 Exposures) [1 Roll]
- 1 Roll of Fujifilm FUJICHROME Velvia 100 Professional RVP 100 Color Transparency Film
Fujichrome Velvia 100 Professional RVP 100 Color Reversal Film from Fujifilm is a daylight-balanced color transparency film that exhibits incredibly high color saturation reproduction along with a super-fine grain structure to render imagery cleanly and clearly. It has a medium-speed nominal sensitivity of ISO 100/21° when processed in E-6 or CR-56 processes and can effectively be pulled one half stop or pushed one stop with minimal variations in color balance and gradation.
The introduction of new-generation cyan, magenta, and yellow couplers gives this film its uniquely saturated look and also offers anti-fading characteristics for ensured color image storage permanence. High overall contrast and vivid color reproduction make this film ideal for use in a wide range of photographic applications and is especially well-suited for use in scenic and nature photography.
- ISO 100 Speed: Easy-to-use ISO 100 rating with the world’s highest level of color saturation.
- Ultra high-saturation Color Reproduction: Attainment of the world’s highest color saturation level equal to that of Velvia (ISO50) through the incorporation of new cyan, magenta and yellow couplers.
- Super-Fine Grain: RMS granularity of 8, one of the finest levels.
- Color Image Storage Permanence: Color image storage permanence (anti-fading characteristics) equal to that of RVP 100F as a result of new couplers.
- Superb Push/Pull Processing Suitability: Minimum variation in color and gradation during a push/pull processing over a range from -1/2 to +1 stop, providing an expanded range of photo-taking opportunities, as well as facilitating fine adjustments in exposure and density during processing and allowing an increase in speed of up to +2 stops (equal to EI 400), depending on the scene.
- Type: Daylight-balanced color reversal film
- Format: 35 mm (36 exposures)
- Speed: ISO 100/21°
- Process: E-6 or CR-56
- Grain: Super-fine; RMS granularity value of 8
- Resolving Power: 1000:1 - 160 lines/mm
- Base: 127 µm-thick cellulose triacetate
- UPC: 02302205