- 5 Rolls of Fujifilm Fujichrome Velvia 50 Professional RVP 50 Color Transparency Film (35mm Roll Film, 36 Exposures)
FUJICHROME Veliva 50 Professional is a professional daylight color reversal film with an ISO speed rating of 50. Nearly identical in performance to FUJICHROME Velvia for Professionals, this film was made possible through the development of new production technologies and subsitutes for raw materials vital for the manufacture of the current Velvia but now hard to produce.
In addition to the world's highest level of image color saturation and vibrancy, this film combines superb granularity with resolving power. The result is well-modulated, vivid color reproductions and high picture quality, as required in such wide-ranging subjects such as nature photography, fashion, products, interiors and artwork. It is especially suited to subjects that demand precision in reproduction and emphasis in colors.
- Professional, high-image quality, daylight-type color reversal film with superb granularity, and world-class levels of image color saturation and vibrancy.
- Precise modulation, vivid color reproduction and excellent image quality make this the outstanding film for nature, fashion, products, interiors, and artwork photography.
- Exceptional performance, ISO speed rating of 50, excellent results in push-/pull processing for a wide range of exposures - from -1/2 to +1 stop, enabling a wider array of photo opportunities.
- Type: Daylight-balanced color reversal film
- Format: 35 mm (36 exposures)
- Speed: ISO 50/18°
- Process: E-6 or CR-56
- Grain: Super-fine; RMS granularity value of 8
- Resolving Power: 1000:1 - 160 lines/mm
- Base: 127 µm-thick cellulose triacetate
- UPC: 02303211