Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 Instant Film Camera [Multiple Color Options]
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 70
- 2x CR2 Lithium Batteries
- Camera Strap
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Designed for the selfie enthusiast, the Mini 70 from Fujifilm is a sleek camera characterized by a range of features for selfies and sharing your instant credit card-sized prints. The camera's design incorporates a retractable two-element lens that permits focusing as closely as 11.8" in macro mode. The optical real image viewfinder has a 0.37x magnification along with a target spot, and the front of the lens incorporates a small mirror to benefit more accurate selfie compositions.
Besides the standard automatic exposure control, with +/- 2/3 EV exposure compensation, the built-in flash can be used in conjunction with an automated exposure mode to adjust shutter speeds for enhanced background detail. A dedicated Selfie shooting mode also automatically adjusts brightness and accounts for the close-up shooting distance of self-portraits and a creative Hi-Key mode brightens the overall exposure for cleaner-looking skin tones. For self-portraits taken at longer than an arm's length, the instax mini 70 also features a tripod mount and a 10 second self-timer.
- Selfie mode for easy, excellent self portraits
- Selfie Mirror
- Automatic Exposure Control gets the lighting just right
- Self Timer puts you in the picture
- Macro and landscape mode
- Mountable on a tripod
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "Instax® mini"
- Photo Size: 1.8 x 2.4
- Lens: Retractable lens, 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- Focusing: Motor-driven 3-range switching (0.3 m - 0.6 m/0.6 m - 3 m/3 m and beyond), Macro Mode (0.3 m - 0.6 m), Normal Mode (0.6 m - 3 m), Landscape Mode (3 m and beyond)
- Shutter Speed: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1/2 sec - 1/400 sec.
- Exposure Control: Automatic, Interlocking range (ISO 800) : LV 5 - LV 15.5, Exposure compensation (Hi-Key): ±2/3 EV
- Film Developing Time: Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- Flash: Built-in, automatic electronic flash, Charging time: 0.2 sec - 7 sec (using a new battery), Flash charging indicator, Fill-in Flash Mode, Effective flash lamp range: 0.3 m - 2.7 m
- Self-Timer: Electronically controlled, approx. 10 second delay, Continuous shooting mode can be stopped mid-run
- Power Supply: Two CR2/DL CR2 lithium batteries
- Other: Film pack confirmation window, tripod mount (tripod sold separately)
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 4.5 x 2.1"
- Weight: 9.9 oz