Fujifilm Instax mini 8 Instant Film Camera [Two Color Options]
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8
- 2x AA Batteries
- Wrist Strap
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The new, compact INSTAX Mini 8 color models preserve the ease of use and attractive design elements of the existing INSTAX Mini series. At the same time, the Mini 8 cameras offer new features and enhancements.
You will instantly notice a slimmer and lighter body. The INSTAX Mini 8 is approximately 10% smaller than the Mini 7S in volume ratio. It is now even easier for the consumer to carry around an INSTAX with them everywhere.
The new INSTAX Mini 8 features automatic exposure measurement. The camera signals the recommended aperture setting with a flashing LED light and the user can manually adjust the dial to the recommended setting. This helps the user capture the perfect photo every time. A new High-Key mode is available on the INSTAX Mini 8 cameras. This mode enables consumers to take brighter pictures with a soft look -perfect for portraits.
The viewfinder has also been improved for enhanced subject viewing. Framing a shot becomes easier for the user with even greater clarity and improved visibility.
- Take bold, vibrant pictures, even in low lighting
- Brightness Adjustment Dial – Automatically determines the best brightness and suitable setting by lighting the corresponding mode (Indoors, Cloudy, Sunny, Very Sunny)
- Setting the brightness adjustment dial to high-key mode allow you to take images with a softer impression
- Uses Fujifilm Instax® Mini Instant color film
- 1/60 sec. shutter speed ensures every moment is captures in an instant
- Protecting your camera is easy with the electronic lens cover that automatically opens when the camera turns on
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Color Film "Instax® mini"
- Photo Size: 62 x 46mm
- Focusing Range: 0.6m - ∞
- Shutter Speed: 1/60 sec.
- Exposure Control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter)
- Film Developing Time: Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment)
Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries), Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m
- Power Supply: Two LR6/AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries
- Other: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.7 x 2.7"
- Weight: 10.8 oz