Fujifilm instax mini 9 Instant Film Camera [Multiple Color Options]
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9
- Macro Lens Attachment
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The new Instax Mini 9 camera retains the ease of use and attractive design elements of the extremely popular Instax Mini 8 while adding five new exciting colors and a couple of new features.
The new, Instax Mini 9 features a selfie mirror for the perfect selfie photo every time. Close up macro photos are now easier thanks to the included close-up lens adapter which allows you to focus on subjects as close as 35-50cm.
The Instax Mini 9 retains all of the other great features found in the Mini 8 including automatic exposure measurement. The camera signals the recommended aperture setting with a flashing LED light and the user can manually adjust the dial to the recommended setting. This helps the user capture the perfect photo every time. The High-Key mode enables consumers to take brighter pictures with a soft look -perfect for portraits.
- Selfie Mirror allows you to check your framing before shooting
- Close-up lens allows shooting up to 35cm away
- Setting the brightness adjustment dial to the high-key mode mark allows you to take pictures with a softer impression
- Automatically determines the best brightness for taking a picture, and lights up the most suitable setting based on your surroundings
- Film: Fujifilm Instant Film "Instax® mini"
- Photo Size: 62 x 46mm
- Lens: 2 components, 2 elements, f = 60 mm, 1:12.7
- Viewfinder: Real image finder, 0.37x, with target spot
- Focusing: 0.6m - ∞
- Shutter Speed: 1/60 sec.
- Exposure Control: Manual switching system (LED indicator in exposure meter)
- Film Feeding Out: Automatic
- Film Developing Time: Approximately 90 seconds (Varies depending on the ambient temperature)
- Flash: Constant firing flash (automatic light adjustment)
- Recycle time: 0.2 sec. to 6 sec. (when using new batteries)
- Effective flash range: 0.6m - 2.7 m
- Auto Power-Off Time: 5 minutes
- Power Supply: Two AA-size 1.5V alkaline batteries, Capacity: 100 shots
- Other: Exposure counter (number of unexposed films), film pack confirmation window
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.7 x 2.7"
- Weight: 10.8 oz