Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera (Black)
- Fujifilm INSTAX Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Camera (Black)
- Shoulder Strap
- NP-45A Rechargeable Battery
- BC-45C Battery Charger
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
The INSTAX Mini 90 offers advanced features, such as bulb and double exposures, that are attractions of traditional analog cameras and offer an enhanced capability to capture light creatively. The instax mini 90 is also equipped with new functions and features like macro mode and high performance flash, making this an instant camera for every photographer developed under the concept "NEO CLASSIC."
It is a compact camera that supports the use of Fujifilm INSTAX mini-type film to produce instant credit card sized prints. It features a 60mm lens that is capable of focusing as close as 11.8" away. A built-in flash provides additional illumination for exposures when working in low-light conditions and automatic exposure control helps to ensure consistently accurate exposures in a variety of lighting conditions. An optical viewfinder with integrated target spot is available for image composition and an exposure counter is incorporated into the design to visually display the number of exposures remaining in the film pack.
- High Performance Flash: The high performance flash emits the ideal amount of the light finely adjusted for the distance to the subject and ambient brightness. It helps to optimize the exposure.
- Party Mode: The party mode enables the background as well as the subject to be captured brightly.
- Kids Mode: This mode is helpful to capture fast moving subjects like children and animals.
- Landscape Mode: It is best suited to target a distant subject (3m to ∞).
- Brightness Control: You can add a low-key or high-key effect by controlling the brightness of photos.
- Macro mode: The newly equipped macro mode lets you enjoy stunning close-up photography.
- Bulb Exposure Mode: In bulb exposure mode, the shutter remains open (up to 10 seconds) while the shutter button is depressed, enabling photo capture that shows attractive night views and light streaks.You can take expressive photos, with more fun added to instax photography.
- Double Exposure Mode: By selecting the double exposure mode and pressing the shutter button twice, you can superimpose two different images in one frame to create an artistic photo. Show your creativity with a unique photo.
- Mode Dial: By rotating the dial, you can switch modes and functions while looking through the viewfinder.
- Power Switch & Shutter Button: The power switch and shutter button are placed close to each other, making it easy for you to switch on and take a picture quickly.
- Lens: Retractable 60 mm f/12.7. 2 Components, 2 elements
- Viewfinder: 0.37x real image finder with target spot and parallax adjustment for macro mode
- Film: Fujifilm INSTAX Instant Color Film
- Picture Size Area: 2.4 x 1.8" (62.0 mm x 46.0 mm)
- Film Size: 3.4 x 2.1" (86.0 x 54.0 mm)
- Focusing: Motor-Driven 3-Range Switching, 1.0' to ∞ (0.3 m ∞) ,Macro Mode: 1.0 to 2.0' (0.3 to 0.6 m), Normal Mode: 2.0 to 9.8' (0.6 to 3.0 m), Landscape Mode: 9.8' to ∞ (3.0 m ∞)
- Shutter Release: Programmed electronic shutter release, 1.8 - 1/400 sec. shutter speeds (macro mode: aperture automatically fixed at F22, bulb mode: maximum 10-second shutter open time)
- Exposure Control: Automatic, LV5.0 - 15.5 (ISO 800), lighten-darken control ±2/3EV, +1EV
- Flash: Automatic electronic flash (with brightness adjustment function), forced firing mode (with brightness adjustment function), flash off mode, red eye reduction mode
- LCD Display: Exposure counter, macro mode, brightness control, self timer, flash on / off, mode button
- Power Supply: NP-45A Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Charge Capacity: 10 Film Packs
- Tripod Mount Thread Size: Female, 1/4"-20
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 3.6 x 4.5 x 2.3" (91.9 x 113.4 x 57.2 mm)
- Weight: 10.4 oz (296.0 g) excluding battery, strap, and film
- UPC: AFU04571
We Also Recommend