Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens [Two Color Options]
- Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Wrapping Cloth
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The XF 23mm F2 R WR is a wide-angle lens with advanced image resolution, capable of drawing out the full performance of Fujifilm's proprietary X-Trans CMOS sensor. It has a similar size and design flair of the existing XF35mmF2 R WR, to make up a stylish collection of compact lenses.
The inner-focus AF system uses a stepping motor to drive the focusing group of lens elements for silent and fast autofocus.
The metal exterior gives a sense of premium quality and robustness, and the aperture ring and focus ring have been designed for optimum operability. The lens is also weather and dust resistant and operates at temperatures as low as -10°C, making it an ideal choice for outdoor photography.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 35mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Lens configuration: 10 elements 6 groups (includes 2 aspherical elements）
- Focal lengt:h f=23mm (35mm format equivalent : 35mm)
- Angle of view: 63.4°
- Maximum aperture: F2
- Minimum aperture: F16
- Aperture control :Number of blades : 9(rounded diaphragm opening), Step size : 1/3EV (19 steps)
- Focus range: 22cm - ∞
- Maximum magnification: 0.13x
- External dimensions : ø60.0mm x 51.9mm
- Weight: 6.34 oz
- Filter size: ø43mm