Fujifilm X-E2S Mirrorless Digital Camera [Two Color Options]
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Fujifilm X-E2S Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- Body Cap
- Shoulder Strap
- Metal Strap Clip
- Protective Cover
- Clip Attaching Tool
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The rangefinder design allows you to capture the moment as it happens while viewing your subject in perfect detail through the viewfinder.
From Film Simulation to improved performance and faster autofocus - the new features on the FUJIFILM X-E2S enable you to capture your vision in as true-to-life a way as possible.
Color reproduction technology perfected through over 80 years of color film development research, responding to the requests of professional photographers.
In addition to the standard PROVIA, the brilliant colors of Velvia, and the muted tones of ASTIA, the user can select from 11 different types, including PRO Neg.Std and PRO Neg.Hi for skin tones and Classic Chrome for a vintage look.
Our commitment to image quality not only improves lens resolution, but also takes detail to a higher level.
The new AF system in the FUJIFILM X-E2S adds the new Zone and Wide/Tracking options to the existing Single Point mode to focus on one of 49 points for fast and precise focusing The new modes offer a vastly improved focusing performance on moving subjects across the 77-point AF area.
The 2.36 million-dot organic EL display and dedicated viewfinder lens enables the FUJIFILM X-E2S to offer a display magnification of 0.62x with a clear and high-definition viewfinder screen. In addition, the world's shortest display time lag of just 0.005 seconds ensures photographers can capture every shooting opportunity while looking at the live view through the viewfinder.
The latest digital technologies have been used to develop X-mount lenses, which offer high-precision optical designs for the best possible image quality.
- Advanced Rangefinder design
- X-Trans™ CMOS II sensor & EXR Processor II
- New Full Auto Mode
- New AF Zone and Wide/Tracking modes
- Real Time Viewfinder
- 3.0-inch 1,040K-dot LCD
- Compact and lightweight body
- Number of Effective Pixels: 16.3 millions pixels
- Image Sensor: 23.6mm x 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS II with primary color filter
- Sensor Cleaning System: Ultra Sonic Vibration
- Storage Media: SD memory card / SDHC memory card / SDXC (UHS-I) memory card
- Still Image Format: JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3), RAW (RAF format), RAW+JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
- Movie Format: MOV; Movie Video Compression: H.264; Audio: Linear PCM Stereo
- Number of Recorded Pixels: L: (3:2) 4896 x 3264 / (16:9) 4896 x 2760 / (1:1) 3264 x 3264; M: (3:2) 3456 x 2304 / (16:9) 3456 x 1944 / (1:1) 2304 x 2304; S: (3:2) 2496 x 1664 / (16:9) 2496 x 1408 / (1:1) 1664 x 1664; <Motion Panorama> L: Vertical: 2160 x 9600 / Horizontal: 9600 x 1440; M: Vertical: 2160 x 6400 / Horizontal: 6400 x 1440
- Lens Mount: FUJIFILM X mount
- Exposure Compensation: -3.0EV - +3.0EV, 1/3EV step
(movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
- White Balance: Automatic scene recognition
Custom / Color temperature selection (K)
Preset : Fine / Shade / Fluorescent light (Daylight) / Fluorescent light (Warm White) / Fluorescent light (Cool White) / Incandescent light / Underwater
- Self-Timer: 10sec. / 2sec.
- Flash: Manual pop-up flash (Super Intelligent Flash); Guide number : approx. 5 (ISO100 · m) / approx. 7 (ISO200 · m)
- Viewfinder: 0.5-in., approx. 2.360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area : approx. 100%
Eye point : approx. 23mm (from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece)
Diopter adjustment : -4m-1 to +2m-1
Magnification : 0.62x with 50mm lens (35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to - 1.0m-1
Diagonal angle of view : approx. 30° (Horizontal angle of view : approx. 25°)
Built-in eye sensor
- LCD Monitor: 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot, color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
- Wireless Transmitter: IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- Digital Interface: USB2.0 (High-Speed) / micro USB terminal
- HDMI Output: HDMI mini connector (Type C)
- Microphone Output: Φ2.5mm, stereo mini connector
- Battery Life for Still Images: Approx. 350 frames (When XF35mmF1.4 R is set, LCD monitor on)
- Battery Life of Movie Capture: Consecutive movie recording : approx. 110 min. (Face detection is set to OFF) .
- Dimensions: 5.08in. (W) x 2.95in. (H) x 1.47in. (D) (Minimum Depth :1.22 in.)
- Weight: Approx 12.3 oz with battery and memory card
- Operating Temperature: +32°F - +104°F