Fujifilm X-E3 Mirrorless Digital Camera [Two Color Options]
- Fujifilm X-E3 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- Body Cap
- Shoe-Mount Flash
- Shoulder Strap
- Metal Strap Clip
- Protective Cover
- Clip Attaching Tool
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The FUJIFILM X-E3, built from the essence of minimalism, has been refined to maximize functional performance to its utmost limit.
This camera was created in the pursuit of minimalism, striving to stimulate the senses of the person wielding it, aiming to draw out the true intent of the photographer.
The simple and beautiful appearance pursued by the X-E Series has been fused together with innovative functions and an incredibly compact and lightweight design.
The FUJIFILM X-E3 allows users to enjoy the ultimate level of photographic image quality that the X Series is known for while enjoying the way a camera is supposed to be.
Fujifilm redesigned the camera body of FUJIFILM X-E2, released in November 2013, to create the most compact and lightweight model within the X Series interchangeable lens camera range, with a viewfinder. The form factor makes it a perfect companion for everyday use and travel photography.
The LCD monitor, on the back of the camera, uses a static touch screen panel which supports the conventional "Touch Shot", "Touch AF" and "Focus Area Selection" capabilities. An all-new "Touch Function" feature will be available on the FUJIFILM X-E3, which enables gesture control like flick and pinch zoom, to further enhance touchscreen operation.
This is the first X Series camera that offers Bluetooth® capability. Pair it with your smartphone or tablet device, in advance of shooting, to easily transfer pictures you have taken to the smartphone or tablet device via the smart-device app "FUJIFILM Camera Remote."
The FUJIFILM X-E3 features a 24.3 megapixel APS-C sized X-TransTM CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processing engine for outstanding image quality and high-speed response.
The FUJIFILM X-E3 features a large phase detection AF area and an updated algorithm to deliver a fastest AF speed of 0.06sec.
Incorporating knowledge developed from over 80 years of photographic film manufacturing, the FUJIFILM X-E3's Film Simulation modes allow you to enjoy different color tones and rich gradations as if actually swapping films. A total of 15 modes are available, including PROVIA and Velvia to reproduce vibrant colors, plus ACROS for fine-detailed monochrome images. The Grain Effect function can be combined with all Film Simulation modes to add a textured look and deliver a greater range of artistic effects.
The FUJIFILM X-E3 is capable of recording both Full HD and 4K video using the X Series’ famous Film Simulation modes. You can output recorded video to an external monitor, via the HDMI port, and input audio from an external microphone.
Our XF lens line-up now features 25 lenses. The current line-up of lenses range from ultra-wide-angle to super-telephoto and includes five fast aperture prime lenses. These lenses bring out the very best image quality from the X-E3. Optional accessories such as mount adapters and macro extension tubes further broaden photographic potential.
- Compact & Lightweight Camera Body
- Right Handed Operation
- Touchscreen Operation & Focus Lever
- X-Trans™* CMOS III sensor & X-Processor Pro
- Wireless communication with Bluetooth
- 4K Video Recording
- Advanced SR AUTO mode
- Number of Effective Pixels: 24.3 millions pixels
- Image Sensor: 23.5mm x 15.6mm(APS-C)X-Trans CMOS III with primary color filter
- Sensor Cleaning System: Ultra Sonic Vibration
- Storage Media: SD Card (-2GB) / SDHC Card (-32GB) / SDXC Card (-256GB) UHS-I
- Still Image Format: JPEG (Exif Ver.2.3), RAW : 14bit RAW(RAF original format), RAW+JPEG
- Movie Format: MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264, Audio : Linear PCM / Stereo sound 48KHz sampling)
- Number of Recorded Pixels: L: (3:2) 6000 x 4000 / (16:9) 6000 x 3376 / (1:1) 4000 x 4000; M: (3:2) 4240 x 2832 / (16:9) 4240 x 2384 / (1:1) 2832 x 2832; S: (3:2) 3008 x 2000 / (16:9) 3008 x 1688 / (1:1) 2000 x 2000; <Panorama> L: 2160 x 9600 (Horizontal : 9600 x 1440); M: 2160 x 6400 (Horizontal : 6400 x 1440)
- Lens Mount: FUJIFILM X mount
- Exposure Compensation: -5.0EV - +5.0EV, 1/3EV step
(movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
- White Balance: Automatic scene recognition / Custom / Color temperature selection [K] / Preset : Daylight, Shade, Fluorescent light [Daylight], Fluorescent light [Warm White], Fluorescent light [Cool White], Incandescent light, Underwater
- Self-Timer: 10sec. / 2sec.
- Flash: Shoe Mount Flash : EF-X8 (Super Intelligent Flash); Guide number : approx. 11 (ISO200 · m) / approx. 8 (ISO100 · m)
- Viewfinder: 0.39-in., Approx. 2,360K-dot OLED color viewfinder, Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area : Approx. 100%
Eye point : Approx. 17.5mm ( from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece), Diopter adjustment : -4m - +2m-1(dpt)
Magnification : 0.62x with 50mm lens[(35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1m-1.
. Diagonal angle of view : Approx. 30°( Horizontal angle of view : Approx. 25°) Built-in eye sensor
- LCD Monitor: 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1040K-dot Touch screen color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
- Wireless Transmitter: IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- Digital Interface: USB2.0 (High-Speed) / micro USB terminal
- HDMI Output: HDMI micro connector (Type D)
- Microphone Output: Φ2.5mm, stereo mini connector
- Battery Life for Still Images: Approx. 350 frames (When XF35mmF1.4 R is set, LCD monitor ON, Standard Mode)
- Battery Life of Movie Capture: 4K : Approx. 50 min., FULL HD : Approx. 60 min.
- Dimensions: 4.78in. (W) x 2.91in. (H) x 1.68in. (D) (Minimum Depth : 1.28 in.)
- Weight: Approx 11.9 oz with battery and memory card
- Operating Temperature: +32°F - +104°F