Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera [Two Color Options]
- Fujifilm X-T2 Mirrorless Digital Camera
- Li-Ion Battery
- Battery Charger
- Shoe-Mount Flash Unit
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Shoulder Strap
- Body Cap
- Strap Clip
- Clip Attaching Tool
- Protective Cover
- Vertical Power Booster Grip Connector Cover
- Sync Terminal Cover
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
In its compact, lightweight and robust body, the FUJIFILM X-T2 delivers everything you need. A large, high definition EVF, easy to use dials, high-speed AF, compatibility with an extensive range of high-performance interchangeable lenses, Film Simulation modes that inherit the legacy of Fujifilm colors, unparalleled image quality and outstanding 4K movie recording, made possible by the latest sensor and processing engine, It is the X series perfected.
FUJIFILM X-T2 features the 24.3MP X-Trans™ CMOS III, an APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter boasting the highest performance in the history of the X Series, as well as the X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine to deliver outstanding color reproduction and gradation of tones in both stills and videos with high ISO sensitivity and low noise.
The high-speed processing power and the use of improved algorithms have significantly improved the basic autofocus performance, improving the focusing performance on points of light, low-contrast objects and subjects with fine and delicate textures such as bird feathers and animal fur, which have previously been the weakness of phase detection AF.
The FUJIFILM X-T2 also features AF-C Custom Settings for even higher accuracy in focus-tracking moving subjects. You can customize settings to optimize AF characteristics according to the type of subject movements.
Immerse yourself in photography through the large viewfinder with the magnification ratio of 0.77x. The sense of perfect alignment from the center of your body to a subject through the lens creates an illusion that you have become one with the camera for the ultimate photographic pleasure.
Approx. 1.8 times the amount of information needed to produce 4K video (3840x2160) or 2.4 times required for full HD video (1920x1080) is packed in to create premium image quality with low moiré or artifacts.
Mechanical dials are provided for key operation, including the shutter speed, ISO sensitivity, exposure compensation, drive modes and metering modes. The settings can be adjusted even when the camera is turned off, so that you can be always ready for the next shot. For the prevention of operation errors, the dials for shutter speed and ISO sensitivity are equipped with a Lock & Release button, and are designed with extra height for operability improvement from FUJIFILM X-T1.
In the Boost mode, multiple batteries can operate at the same time to give a boost to camera performance in continuous shooting, shooting interval, shutter release time lag and blackout time, while also extending the duration of 4K video recording to approx. 30 minutes.
- X-Trans CMOS III & X-Processor Pro
- Improved AF Performance
- AF-C Custom Setting
- EVF (Magnification ratio 0.77x, Shutter time lag 0.005 sec,
- 100fps live-view)
- 4K Video Recording
- Optional Vertical Power Booster Grip
- Weather resistant structure
- Number of Effective Pixels: 24.3 million
- Image Sensor: 23.6mm x 15.6mm(APS-C)X-Trans CMOS III with primary color filter
- Sensor Cleaning System: Ultrasonic Vibration
- Storage Media: SD Card (-2G) / SDHC Card (-32G) / SDXC Card (-256G) UHS-I / UHS-II
- Still Image Format: JPEG (Exif Ver.2.3), RAW : 14bit RAW(RAF original format), RAW+JPEG
- Movie Format: Movie File Format: MOD; Movie Video Compression: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264; Audio: Linear PCM/ Stereo sound 48KHz sampling
- Number of Recorded Pixels: L: (3:2) 6000 x 4000 / (16:9) 6000 x 3376 / (1:1) 4000 x 4000; M: (3:2) 4240 x 2832 / (16:9) 4240 x 2384 / (1:1) 2832 x 2832; S: (3:2) 3008 x 2000 / (16:9) 3008 x 1688 / (1:1) 2000 x 2000
- Lens Mount: Fujifilm X Mount
- Exposure Compensation: -5.0EV - +5.0EV, 1/3EV step
(movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
- White Balance: Automatic Scene recognition / Custom1~3 / Color temperature selection (2500K~10000K) /
Preset: Fine,Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White),Incandescent light, Underwater
- Self-Timer: 10sec. / 2sec.
- Optical Viewfinder: Reverse Galilean viewfinder with electronic bright frame display; 0.5x magnification, Coverage of frame area vs. capturing area : approx. 92%
- Viewfinder: 0.5 inch approx. 2.36 millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%; Eyepoint: approx. 23mm (from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece) Diopter adjustment: -4~+2m-1; Magnification: 0.77x with 50mm lens (35mm equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1.0m-1; Diagonal angle of view: approx. 38° (Horizontal angle of view: approx. 31° ); Built-in eye sensor
- LCD Monitor: 3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot
- Wireless Transmitter: IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- Digital Interface: USB 3.0 (High-Speed) / micro USB terminal
- HDMI Output: HDMI micro connector (Type D)
- Microphone Output: Φ2.5mm, stereo mini connector
- Battery Life for Still Images: 3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot
- Battery Life of Movie Capture: 4K: approx. 40 min., FULL HD: approx. 50 min.
- Dimensions: 132.5mm (W) x 91.8mm (H) x 49.2mm (D) (minimum depth 35.4mm)
- Weight: Approximately 17.8 oz (including battery and memory card)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C - +40°C