Fujifilm X100F Digital Camera [Two Color Options]
- Fujifilm X100F Digital Camera
- Li-Ion Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- Shoulder Strap
- Lens Cap
- Metal Strap Clip
- Clip Attaching Tool
- Protective Cover
- USB Cable
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The FUJIFILM X100F signifies the achievement of new heights in Fujifilm's endless pursuit of perfection in photography. Perfection means creating a system that allows photographers to control, frame, and create with style, ease, and purpose. A long-anticipated iteration of the X100 series, the FUJIFILM X100F is a powerful addition to FUJIFILM X Series, offering photographers the versatility of endless creativity.
New features in the FUJIFILM X100F include the Built-In ISO Dial, incorporated into the Shutter Speed Dial reminiscent of film cameras of yesteryear, the focus lever, which allows you to instantaneously move the focus area without having to take your eye off the viewfinder, and the “C” position for enabling ±5 stop exposure compensation. Most of the operation-related buttons and dials are concentrated on the right-hand side to allow quick change of settings while firmly holding the camera.
You can now change the magnification of the electronic rangefinder, shown in a small window as EVF at the bottom right corner of the optical viewfinder, for enhanced accuracy when checking the focus. The Real Time Parallax Correction function is applied to the focus area in addition to the guide frame to enable assured framing and focusing in the Manual Focus mode.
The Film Simulation function now features the ACROS mode. Using X-Processor Pro's advanced processing capability, the mode offers smooth gradation, deep blacks and beautiful textures to create monochrome images that far outperform the previous Monochrome mode.
The FUJIFILM X100F features the 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III, an APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter boasting the highest performance in the history of the X Series, as well as the X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine to deliver outstanding color reproduction and gradation of tones in both stills and videos with high ISO sensitivity and low noise.
The FUJIFILM X100F's lens has a built-in ND filter, which is useful when shooting with the aperture wide open in bright light, or when opting to use a slow shutter speed. The three-stop ND filter, which cuts down the amount of light to 1/8, can be activated easily with the function button or from the camera menu.
New conversion lenses are optically designed to draw out the maximum performance of FUJIFILM X100F's built-in lens, delivering premium picture quality without having to change the F stop value. The camera body automatically recognizes it when a conversion lens is mounted, and displays a guide frame indicating the shooting area when in the OVF mode.
- X-Trans CMOS III & X Processor Pro
- Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder
- Intuitive Analog Operation
- Focus Lever for Quick Selection of Focus Areas
- Film Simulation "ACROS"
- Digital Teleconverter
- Number of Effective Pixels: 24.3 million
- Image Sensor: 23.6mm x 15.6mm(APS-C)X-Trans CMOS III with primary color filter.
- Storage Media: SD Card (-2G) / SDHC Card (-32G) / SDXC Card (-256G) UHS-I
- Still Image Format: JPEG (Exif Ver.2.3), RAW : 14bit RAW(RAF original format), RAW+JPEG
- Movie Format: MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264, Audio : Linear PCM / Stereo sound 48KHz sampling)
- Number of Recorded Pixels: L: (3:2) 6000 x 4000 / (16:9) 6000 x 3376 / (1:1) 4000 x 4000; M: (3:2) 4240 x 2832 / (16:9) 4240 x 2384 / (1:1) 2832 x 2832; S: (3:2) 3008 x 2000 / (16:9) 3008 x 1688 / (1:1) 2000 x 2000; <Panorama> L: 2160 x 9600 (Horizontal : 9600 x 1440); M: 2160 x 6400 (Horizontal : 6400 x 1440)
- Lens Type: FUJINON single focal length lens
- Focal Length: f=23mm(35mm format equivalent : 35mm)
- Aperture: F2 -F16 1/3EV step (controlled with 9-blade aperture diaphragm)
- Lens Constitution: 6 groups 8 lenses (1 aspherical glass molded lens included)
- Focus Distance: Approx. 10cm - Infinity / 3.9in. - Infinity
- Exposure Compensation: -5.0EV - +5.0EV, 1/3EV step
(movie recording : -3.0EV - +3.0EV)
- White Balance: Automatic scene recognition / Custom / Color temperature selection (K) / Preset : Daylight, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater
- Self-Timer: 10sec. / 2sec.
- Flash: Auto flash (Super Intelligent Flash); Effective range:(ISO 1600) approx. 30cm - 9.0m/1.6ft. - 29.5ft.; Guide Number: approx. 4.6(ISO100 · m)
- Optical Viewfinder: Reverse Galilean viewfinder with electronic bright frame display; 0.5x magnification, Coverage of frame area vs. capturing area : approx. 92%
- Electronic Viewfinder: 0.48-in., approx. 2,360K-dot color LCD viewfinder, Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area : approx. 100%; Eye point : approx. 15mm, Diopter adjustment : -2 ~ +1m-1(dpt), Built-in eye sensor
- LCD Monitor: 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx.; 1040K-dot TFT color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
- Digital Tele-Converter: 35mm*(Nomal)、50mm*、70mm* *35mm fomat equivalent
- Wireless Transmitter: IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- Digital Interface: USB2.0 (High-Speed) / micro USB terminal
- HDMI Output: HDMI micro connector (Type D)
- Microphone Output: Φ2.5mm, stereo mini connector
- Battery Life for Still Images: Standard : Approx. 270 frames (EVF) / 390 frames (OVF)
- Battery Life of Movie Capture: FULL HD: approx. 60 min
- Dimensions: 4.98in. (W) x 2.94in. (H) x 2.06in. (D); (Minimum Depth : 1.26 in.)
- Weight: Approximately 16.5 oz (including battery and memory card)
- Operating Temperature: +32°F - +104°F)