Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens (Silver)
- Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens (Silver)
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The XC16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS II is an all-purpose standard zoom lens that employs 12 all-glass elements in 10 groups, including 3 aspherical lens elements and 1 ED lens element.
The lens uses seven rounded diaphragm blades to allow fine 1/3-step (17 steps in total) exposure control.
Its lightweight focusing lens and high-precision motor achieve quick and silent autofocus, while the minimum working distance of 15cm is ideal for macro photography.
The optical image stabilization function reduces camera shake in still images and videos that are captured hand-held.
- 3 Aspherical Elements, 1 ED Element
- Super EBC Coating
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Lens Configuration: 12 elements in 10 groups (includes 3 aspherical and 1 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal Lenth (35mm Equivalent): f=16-50mm (24-76mm)
- Angle of View: 83.2°-31.7°
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5-5.6
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Aperture Control: Number of blades-7(rounded diaphragm opening); Stop size-1/33EV (17 stops)
- Normal Focus Range: 0.6m - ∞ (whole zoom position)
- Macro Focus Range: Wide : 15cm - 10m, Telephoto : 35cm - 10m
- Maximum Magnification: 0.15x (Telephoto)
- Dimensions: ø62.6mm x 65.2mm(Wide) / 98.3mm(Telephoto)
- Weight: 6.9 oz
- Filter Size: ø58mm