Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens (Silver)
- Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens (Silver)
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The perfect standard zoom XC16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS II, which employs 12 all-glass elements in 10 groups, including 3 aspherical lens elements and 1 ED lens element.
The lens uses seven rounded diaphragm blades to enable fine 1/3-step (17 steps in total) exposure control. Its lightweight focusing lens and high-precision motor achieve quick and silent autofocusing, while the minimum working distance of 15cm enables macro photography.
The optical image stabilization function reduces camera shake in still images and videos taken hand-held.
- Fujifilm X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 24-76mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Lens Composition: 12 elements in 10 groups
(includes 3 aspherical and 1 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal Length: f=16-50mm (24-76mm)
- Angle of View: 83.2°-31.7°
- Maximum Aperture: F3.5-5.6
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Aperture Control: Number of of blades - 7 (rounded diaphragm opening); Stop size - 1/33EV (17 stops)
- Normal Focus Range: 0.6m - ∞ (whole zoom position)
- Macro Focus Range: Wide : 15cm - 10m; Telephoto : 35cm - 10m
- Maximum Magnification: 0.2x (Wide)
- External Dimensions: ø62.6mm x 65.2mm(Wide) / 98.3mm(Telephoto)
- Filter Size: ø58mm
- Weight: 6.87 oz