Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
- Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Tripod Collar
- Wrapping Cloth
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The FUJINON XF100-400mmF4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR is a super telephoto zoom lens that covers a 35mm focal length equivalent of 152-609mm.
The high performance optical construction of 21 elements in 14 groups includes five ED lenses and one Super ED lens to help reduce chromatic aberration that often occurs in telephoto lenses. As a result, it delivers the highest image quality in its class.
The lens has been designed for handheld shooting with a 5.0-stop image stabilization system and weighs less than 1.4kg. Linear motor for fast autofocusing makes it perfect for shooting fast-moving subjects including aircraft and motorsports.
The lens is also both water and dust resistant and can operate in temperatures as low as -10°C, so it’s suitable for use in a wide range of outdoor shooting conditions. A fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to repel water and dirt, further improving the toughness of the lens.
- Fujifilm X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 152-609mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/22
- Lens Composition: 21 elements 14 groups (includes 5 extra low dispersion elements and 1 super extra low dispersion element)
- Focal Length: f＝100-400mm (152-609mm)
- Angle of View: 16.2°- 4.1°
- Maximum Aperture: F4.5 (Wide) - F5.6 (Telephoto)
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Aperture Control: Number of of blades - 9 (rounded diaphragm opening); Stop size - 1/3EV (19 stops)
- Focus Range: 1.75m - ∞
- Maximum Magnification: 0.19x (Telephoto)
- External Dimensions: ø94.8mm x 210.5mm (Wide) / 270mm (Telephoto)
- Filter Size: ø77mm
- Weight: 3.03 lb