Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens
- Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Cloth Wrap
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The XF16-55mm F2.8 R LM WR weather-resistant zoom lens is a flagship "XF standard zoom lens" with a focal length equivalent of 24mm to 84mm, and a constant F2.8 aperture throughout the range.
The advanced optical design controls various forms of aberration to achieve edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire zoom range.
In order to achieve best-in-class image quality, this fast standard zoom lens with a constant aperture of F2.8 consists of 17 elements in 12 groups. This includes three aspherical lens elements to control spherical aberration and distortion, and three ED glass lens elements to reduce lateral chromatic aberration (wide-angle) and axial chromatic aberration (telephoto). This allows the lens to achieve edge-to-edge sharpness across the entire zoom range.
- High-speed, quiet auto focus
- Weather resistant, dust-resistant, cold resistant
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Lens Composition: 17 elements 12 groups (includes 3 aspherical and 3 extra low dispersion elements）
- Focal Length (35mm equivalent): f=16-55mm (24-84mm)
- Angle of View: 83.2°- 29°
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Aperture Control: Number of blades - 9 (rounded diaphragm opening); Step size - 1/3EV (19 steps)
- Normal Focus Range: 0.6m - ∞(whole zoom position)
- Macro Focus Range: 30cm - 10m (Wide), 40cm - 10m (Telephoto)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.16x (Telephoto)
- External Dimensions: ø83.3mm x 106.0mm (Wide) / 129.5mm (Telephoto)
- Weight: 1.4 lb
- Filter Size: ø77mm