Fujifilm XF 18mm f/2.0 XF R Lens
- Fujifilm XF 18mm f/2.0 XF R Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
This lens is a lightweight, compact wide-angle "pancake" lens equivalent to 27mm in 35mm format. The very fast, bright f/2.0 maximum aperture makes shooting in very low light possible, and provides pleasing bokeh with its 7-blade aperture design. This is a terrific lens for street photography, landscapes, and interiors.
The rear element of the lens is as close as possible to the sensor, minimizing the back focus distance. The lens construction includes a metal barrel, super EBC coating for improved optical performance, and it delivers improved center-to-edge resolution and brightness free from chromatic aberration. The final lens element, positioned as close to the sensor as possible, makes the incidence angle of the light reaching the sensor smaller, and thus reduces vignetting and color shading, while helping to keep the lens's overall size small.
This lens has a maximum magnification of 0.14x, and the aperture ring has 1/3-stop click stops for more precise exposures.
- Equivalent to 27mm Wide-Angle Lens
- Super EBC Lens Coating
- 1/3 Stop Click Stops
- Lens Composition: 8 elements in 7 groups (includes 2 aspherical elements)
- Focal Length: f=18mm (27mm)
- Angle of View: 76.5°
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.0
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Aperture Control: Number of of blades : 7 (rounded diaphragm opening); Stop size : 1/3 EV (19 stops)
- Focus Range: Approx. 18cm - ∞
- Maximum Magnification: 0.14x
- External Dimensions: ø64.5mm x 40.6mm
- Weight: Approx. 4.1 oz
- Filter Size: ø52mm