Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 R WR Lens (Silver)
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 R WR Lens (Silver)
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Wrapping Cloth
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The FUJINON XF35mmF2 R WR offers a focal length equivalent to 53mm with the angle of view similar to that of the human eye and a maximum aperture of F2.0. It delivers sharp images with rich bokeh.
The optical construction of 9 elements in 6 groups (including two aspherical elements) achieves the perfect balance of high image quality and compact size.
The lens features the smallest diameter of the line-up and thanks to the inner focus system and stepping motor, it achieves an autofocus time of just 0.08 sec.
The exterior of the lens is weather and dust-resistant and can work in temperatures as low as -10°C.
The lens is ideal for any scene and application. This is the new standard for all photography fans.
- Sharp, high image quality
- Fastest autofocus time of 0.08 sec
- Weather and dust-resistant
- Lens Composition: 9 elements 6 groups (includes two aspherical elements)
- Focal Length: f=35mm (35mm format equivalent : 53mm)
- Angle of View: 44.2°
- Maximum Aperture: f/2
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Aperture Control: Number of blades - 9 (rounded diaphragm opening); Step size - 1/3step (19 steps)
- Focus Range: 35cm - ∞
- Maximum Magnification: 0.135x
- External Dimensions: ø60.0mm x 45.9mm
- Weight: 6.0 oz
- Filter Size: ø43mm