Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens
- Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Tripod Collar
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The high-performance, weather-resistant FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR telephoto zoom lens offers the most frequently used telephoto focal lengths, equivalent to 76mm* to 213mm*, and a maximum aperture of F2.8.
Its weather resistant and dust-resistant finish works in temperatures as low as -10°C. Thanks to a high-performance gyro sensor and unique image stabilization, hand-held shots are possible in a wide range of conditions.
The world’s first Triple Linear Motor allows shooting with high-speed, quiet autofocusing. Nano-GI (Gradient Index) coating technology ensures this high-performance telephoto zoom lens delivers sharp, clear results. Constructed of 23 glass elements in 16 groups, including 5 ED lens elements and a Super ED lens element, chromatic aberrations have been substantially reduced.
Its advanced performance makes this lens a perfect choice for portraits or snapshots and to capture fast-moving subjects in sports or wildlife photography.
- First-class telephoto zoom image quality
- High-speed, quiet autofocus
- The best image stabilization performance in its class
- Weather resistant, dust-resistant and -10°C low-temperature operation
- High build quality and comfortable operation
- Lens Configuration: 23 elements in 16 groups (includes 5 extra low dispersion elements and 1 super extra low dispersion element)
- Focal Length (35mm Equivalent): f=50-140mm (76-213mm)
- Angle of View: 31.7° - 11.6°
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Aperture Control: Number of blades - 7 (rounded diaphragm opening); Step size - 1/3EV (19 steps)
- Normal Focus Range: 1m - ∞ (whole zoom position)
- Macro Focus Range: 1m - 3m (whole zoom position)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.12x (Telephoto)
- Dimensions: ø82.9mm x 175.9mm (Wide / Telephoto)
- Weight: 2.2 lb
- Filter Size: ø72mm