Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens
- Fujifilm XF 50-140mm f/2.8 R LM OIS WR Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Tripod Collar
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
This lens has a telephoto zoom offering the most frequently used telephoto focal lengths, equivalent to 76mm to 213mm, and a maximum aperture of F2.8.
It features the latest technology, including dust / water and low temperature resistance, a triple linear motor, and the world's top image stabilization technology in its class, so that users do not miss a shot in any conditions.
Its advanced performance makes it a perfect choice, not only for portraiture and snapshots, but also to capture fast-moving subjects in sports or wildlife photography, and for general outdoor nature photography.
- Fujifilm X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 76-213mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Lens Composition: 23 elements in 16 groups (includes 5 extra low dispersion elements and 1 super extra low dispersion element)
- Focal Length: f=50-140mm (76-213mm)
- Angle of View: 31.7° - 11.6°
- Maximum Aperture: f2.8
- Minimum Aperture: f22
- Aperture Control: Number of of blades - 7 (rounded diaphragm opening); Stop size - 1/3EV (19 steps)
- Normal Focus Range: 1m - ∞ (whole zoom position)
- Macro Focus Range: 1m - 3m (whole zoom position)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.12x (Telephoto)
- External Dimensions: ø82.9mm x 175.9mm (Wide / Telephoto)
- Filter Size: ø72mm
- Weight: 2.19 lb