Fujifilm XF 50mm f/2 R WR Lens [Two Color Options]
- Fujifilm XF 50mm f/2 R WR Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Wrapping Cloth
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The XF50mmF2 R WR is a mid-telephoto lens with a focal length equivalent to 76mm that delivers the very best results from Fujifilm's unique X-Trans CMOS sensor. Its compact and lightweight design features 9 elements in 7 groups, including one aspherical ED lens, and has an inner focusing system, driven by a stepping motor for fast and silent autofocusing.
Metal parts are used extensively on the exterior for a stylish, robust design with a premium feel, while the aperture and focusing rings have been designed to be comfortable and easy to use. The lens is also weather and dust resistant, and operates in temperatures as low as -10°C, making it ideal for shooting in a variety of conditions.
The XF50mmF2 R WR will add to Fujifilm's lineup of compact, lightweight and stylish lenses, which currently includes the FUJINON XF35mmF2 R WR and XF23mmF2 R WR, further broadening the appeal of Fujifilm mirrorless digital cameras.
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 76mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Lens configuration: 9 elements 7 groups (includes 1 aspherical ED element)
- Focal length: f=50mm (76mm)
- Angle of view: 31.7°
- Maximum aperture: F2
- Minimum aperture: F16
- Aperture control :Number of blades : 9 (rounded diaphragm opening), Step size : 1/3EV (19 steps)
- Focus range: 39cm - ∞
- Maximum magnification: 0.15x
- External dimensions : ø60.0mm x 59.4mm
- Weight: 7.05 oz
- Filter size: ø46mm