- Fujifilm XF 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 R LM OIS Lens
- Front & Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Wrapping Cloth
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Built with optical design that offers a large maximum aperture and a linear motor that delivers high-speed AF performance, while featuring the image stabilization function that allows the use of shutter speeds 4.5 stops slower.
This is a lens you can trust even in toughest of the shooting conditions.
Using high-performance glass lens elements throughout.
Contains two ED lens elements, including one Super ED lens element that boasts performance equivalent to that of a fluorite lens, to control chromatic aberration, which typically occurs in long focal lengths.
Sharp and crisp image description across the entire zoom range.
- Telephoto Zoom Lens
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Fast and Quiet Auto-Focus
- Lens Configuration: 14 elements in 10 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 2 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal Length (35mm Equivalent): f=55 - 200mm (84-305mm)
- Angle of View: 29.0° - 8.1°
- Maximum Aperture: f/3.5-4.8
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Aperture Control: Number of blades - 7(rounded diaphragm opening); Stop size - 1/3EV (17 stops)
- Normal Focus Range: 1.1m - ∞ (whole zoom position)
- Macro Focus Range: 1.1m - 3m (whole zoom position)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.18x (Telephoto)
- Dimensions: ø75.0mm x 118mm(Wide) / 177mm(Telephoto)
- Weight: 1.3 lb
- Filter Size: ø62mm