Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD Lens
- Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R APD Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- ND8 Neutral Density Filter
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The XF56mm F1.2 R APD lens is a standard prime lens with a focal length equivalent to 85mm. The lens has a maximum aperture of F1.2 making it the world’s brightest autofocus lens for digital cameras with an APS-C sensor.
In addition, the new apodizing filter makes it the perfect choice for portraits, with every strand of hair visible and a unique bokeh effect.
The built-in APD filter, the pinnacle of Fujifilm's nanotechnology, produces smoother bokeh, making the subject stand out distinctly from the background, and enhances creativity for portraits and a wide range of other subjects.
When attached to an X Series camera body, the XF56mm F1.2 R APD lens weighs about half*2 as much as a DSLR camera with a lens of the same focal length and F value. Plus it’s quick to use thanks to the high-speed, quiet autofocus.
- Apodization filter delivers more creative portraits
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- High speed AF & inner focusing mechanism
- Lens Composition: 11 elements in 8 groups (includes one aspherical lens, two extra-low dispersion lens, apodization filter)
- Focal Length: f=56mm (85mm)
- Angle of View: 28.5°
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.2
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Aperture Control: Number of blades - 7 (rounded diaphragm opening); Step size - 1/3 EV (23 steps)
- Normal Focus Range: 0.7m - ∞
- Macro Focus Range: 0.7m - 3m
- Maximum Magnification: 0.09x
- External Dimensions: ø73.2mm x 69.7mm
- Weight: 14.3 oz
- Filter Size: ø62mm