Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens
- Fujifilm XF 56mm f/1.2 R Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
A fast F1.2 lens with a focal length of 85mm that delivers beautiful background bokeh so it's ideal for portraiture.
The lens' incredible resolving power is thanks to a new optical design featuring 11 elements in 8 groups.
Two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements and one double-sided aspherical element are used to control spherical and chromatic aberrations, while a further four of the elements feature convex surfaces to ensure excellent light coverage, even when shooting wide open.
Like other XF lenses, the XF56mmF1.2 R is designed to be comfortable in use and has a premium quality look and feel.
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.3'
- High Speed AF & Inner Focusing Mechanism
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Lens Composition: 11 elements in 8 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 2 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal Length: f=56mm (85mm)
- Angle of View: 28.5°
- MAximum Aperture: f/1.2
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Aperture Control: Number of blades - 7 (rounded diaphragm opening); Step size - 1/3 EV (23 steps)
- Normal Focus Range: 0.7m - ∞
- Macro Focus Range: 0.7m - 3m
- Maximum Magnification: 0.09x
- External Dimensions: ø73.2mm x 69.7mm
- Weight: 14.3 oz
- Filter Size: ø62mm