Fujifilm XF 60mm f/2.4 R Macro Lens
Regular price $ 649.00
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Fujifilm XF 60mm f/2.4 R Macro Lens
- Front and Rear Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Cloth Wrapper
- Foam-Padded Hard Case
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
This is a mid telephoto lens with the bright aperture of f/2.4 despite its compact size.
It uses a glass molded aspheric lens at the 7th element to prevent field curvature, and places an ED (extra-low dispersion) glass lens at the 6th element to contain chromatic aberration.
The lens is ideal for portraiture because of its beautiful blur and high-definition description.
At the minimum working distance of 26.7cm, the lens delivers the maximum magnification of 0.5x for macro photography.
- Focuses to 10.5"
- Equivalent to 90mm short telephoto lens
- Super EBC lens coating
- Maximum magnification of 0.5x
- Lens Composition: 10 elements in 8 groups (includes 1 aspherical and 1 abnormal dispersion element)
- Focal Length: f=60mm (91mm)
- Angle of View: 26.6°
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.4
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Aperture Control: Number of of blades - 9 (rounded diaphragm opening); Stop size - 1/3EV (20 stops)
- Focus Range: Approx. 26.7cm - ∞
- Maximum Magnification: 0.5x
- External Dimensions: ø64.1mm x 70.9mm
- Weight: 7.6 oz
- Filter Size: ø39mm