The Fusion 400 is a small light with all the big light features.
The big light features include adjustable beam angle 12 ̊ » 100 ̊, pressure safety valve, 4-way visual battery charge indicator (green = full • yellow = half • red = low), and removable head all in a small package with a 400 lumen output.
This light is a great backup or as your companion during the day to poke into holes or under a ledge. The Fusion 400 is a must for any diver. Includes lanyard, 14500 Li-ion battery, charger, USB cable and padded case.
Accepts either AA alkaline batteries (not included) or Lithium-ion rechargeable battery. Only use 2 AA batteries with the extension piece, DO NOT use 2 x 14500 batteries with this piece.
- Depth Rated for 328' 120/200/400 Lumens, Emergency Strobe
- Maximum Runtime: 5 Hours 12-100° Variable Beam Angle Color Temperature: 5700-6900K
- Aluminum Housing with Rubberized Grip One Cree LED Side Switch with Battery Indicator
- Uses Included Li-Ion or 2 AA Batteries USB Charger Included
- Holds Light Up to 2" in Diameter Designed for Underwater Use Made of Neoprene Hook-and-Loop Straps
- Light Output : 1000 lumen
- Beam Angle : Wide 120° Video
- Color Temp : 5600-6800K
- Multi-function : Yes... 100% • 50% • SOS strobe
- Weight : 4 oz. (without battery)
- Size : 5.8” length x 1.1” diameter
- Switch : Magnetic toggle with battery indicator
- Depth Rating : 328ft / 100m
- Rechargeable Battery : 18650-A Li-ion (3.7V, 2600 mAh, 9.62 Wh)
- Optional Batteries: 2 AA
- Burn Time : 1h @ 100% / 2.1h @ 50% / 3.5h @ SOS
- Recharge Time : 4-5h