G.LAB MD2200 Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1- MD2200 Digital Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1- Storage Box
- 1- Instruction Manual
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- 2 AAA Batteries
The new G.LAB MD2200 Wrist BPM introduces two new features: the thumb loop helps locate the device at the right position on the wrist; the cuff scale ensures correct tightness to improve accuracy. The new MD2200 won the 2018 Red Dot Product Design Award. This monitor is easy to use and good for home use as well as healthcare professionals. It keeps track of your systolic and diastolic blood pressure and heart rate, helps you to understand your blood pressure level by the World Health Organization (WHO) blood pressure classification bar indicator and equipped with irregular heartbeat detection. This device is FDA 510(k) medical device class II cleared and listed, CE0123 compliances, passed BHS A/A, ESH and AAMI protocols which criteria are to ensure only the best devices are recommended for clinical use. Inflation Technology (IFT) in this device provides faster and more comfortable measurement experience as it measures blood pressure at cuff inflation phase. The device is ultra light and thin ( only 0.6" in thickness). Big LCD screen and large numbers make it easy-to-read. It takes just one touch to start measuring. Big memory size stores up to 240 records: 2 users with 120 records each. The kit includes a see through PP Box for convenient storage. The monitor operates on two AAA batteries (which are included).
- Clinical Proven Accuracy: FDA 510(k) cleared & listed, CE0123 compliance, passed BHS A/A, ESH, and AAMI clinical use protocols.
- A new thumb loop helps to locate the device at the right position on the wrist.
- A new cuff scale ensures proper tightness to improve accuracy.
- Winner of 2018 Red Dot Product Design Award.
- Inflation Technology (IFT) - measure blood pressure at the cuff inflation phase, faster and more comfortable.
- Ultra-light and slim, only 0.6" in thickness.
- One touch easy operation.
- WHO Blood Pressure Classification Bar Indicator.
- Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) Detection and Indicator.
- Big LCD screen, oversized numbers.
- Memory Capacity: 240 (2 users * 120 records)
- A storage PP box and 2 AAA batteries included.
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Measurement Range- Pressure: 30 mmHg- 250 mmHg, Pulse: 40-180 pulse/minute
- Pressure Accuracy +- 3mmHg
- Pulse Accuracy +-5% of reading
- Measurement Method- Non-Invasive, Oscillometric method
- Power Source- 2 x 1.5 V AAA alkaline batteries
- Operating: Temperature: 41-104 Farenheit (5- 40 Celsius) Humidity: 15% RH-93%RH Atmosphere Pressure: 700hPa-1060hPa
- Storage: Temperature: -13-158 Farenheit (-25-70 Celsius) Humidity: Up to 93%RH Atmosphere Pressure: 700hPa- 1060hPa.
- Outer Dimensions- 3.3" x 3" x 0.6" (84 mm x 77 mm x 15 mm)
- Wrist Circumference- 5.3"-9.1" (13.5 cm- 23 cm)