Gary Fong Lightsphere Universal Inverted Dome Cloud Diffusion System
Regular price $ 49.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Cloud Frosted Diffuser
- Inverted Dome
- Cinch Strap
- Rubber Grip Band
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Gary Fong LSU-CLOUD Lightsphere Universal Inverted Dome Cloud Flash Diffusion System is a large, round, soft and flexible diffuser that slips over the front of any standard shoe mount flash unit. The inside of the Lightsphere is completely textured to make the light dispersion even more "soft" than it would be otherwise. And because of this design, it is possible to make the material even more translucent while keeping the unit from losing a lot of light and actually increasing the diffusion and softness of light.
An opaque color has been added to the inside of the Cloud version, and this "frosted" version creates an even softer effect, which makes it ideal for close-ups, portraits, and event photography.
The included inverted dome allows you to softly diffuse direct light with a large, soft source without creating flare on the front of your lens.
- This Universal type fits almost virtually any shoe- or handle-mount flash unit. Its innovative mounting design provides a secure and adjustable grip to any flash head, from a Nikon SB-600 to a Metz 45 handle mount. This means there is only one model you need to buy, ever.
- Especially ideal for vertical flash shots where the flash coverage is still similar to horizontal shots, due to the large rounded shape of the diffuser. Minimizes the need for a flash-flip bracket.
- Easily fits into a camera bag.
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches; 3.5 ounces
- UPC: 891257001090