- Cloud Frosted Diffuser
- Inverted Dome
- Cinch Strap
- Rubber Grip Band
- Gary Fong AmberDome Warming Diffuser
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Large Blower Brush
- Cleaning Solution
- Lint Free Cloth
- Lint Free Tissues
- Cleaning Swabs
The Gary Fong AmberDome is a warming device designed to fit onto the Lightsphere II Cloud, Lightsphere Collapsible, and Lightsphere Universal. It warms the light from your electronic flash for shooting outdoors at dusk, or early morning, open shade, interiors with tungsten lighting and sunsets with the sun behind the subject. When shooting outdoors in open shade, set your digital camera WB to auto-white balance. When shooting interiors, with tungsten lighting, set your digital camera WB to "tungsten".
- This Universal type fits almost virtually any shoe- or handle-mount flash unit. Its innovative mounting design provides a secure and adjustable grip to any flash head, from a Nikon SB-600 to a Metz 45 handle mount. This means there is only one model you need to buy, ever.
- Especially ideal for vertical flash shots where the flash coverage is still similar to horizontal shots, due to the large rounded shape of the diffuser. Minimizes the need for a flash-flip bracket.
- Easily fits into a camera bag
- Effective electronic flash light warmer
- Flexible material
- Durable quality
- Safe for Coated and Uncoated Lenses
- For Clear and Sharp Images
- Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches; 3.5 ounces
- UPC: 891257001090
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 5 x 5 inches
- UPC: 891257001113