HOYA 80C Color Conversion Hoya Multi-Coated Glass Filter [Multiple Size Options]
Couldn't load pickup availability
- HOYA 80C Color Conversion Hoya Multi-Coated Glass Filter
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
This is a color conversion filter for the use of daylight type color films with an artificial light source such as tungsten or standard (household) incandescent lighting.
80C increases the color temperature from 3800°K to 5500°K for the use of clear flash bulbs.
These HMC filters are renowned for their ability to minimize reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting. The result is an average light transmission of over 97%, giving sharp contrast and well balanced color. HOYA HMC filters are recommended for enhancing the performance of today's multicoated lenses.
- Balances daylight type color films
- Increases color temperature to 5500°K
- To be used with clear flash bulbs
- Average light transmission of over 97%
- Filter Material: Glass
- Filter Factor: 2 (+1 stop)
- Coating: Multi-Coated