- HOYA 82A Light Balancing HMC Glass Filter
- Plastic Case
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
This is a light balancing filter used to increase the color temperature slightly for a cooler (bluer) tone. It corrects the tendency toward reddish tones.
These series filters are also used to prevent the reddish tones in early morning or late evening light for natural skin tones. These filters can be used together, but do not mix 81 and 82 series filters since they cancel out each other.
These HMC filters are renowned for their ability to minimize reflection at the filter surfaces which reduces flare and ghosting. The result is an average light transmission of over 97%, giving sharp contrast and well balanced color. HOYA HMC filters are recommended for enhancing the performance of today's multicoated lenses.
- Enables natural skin tones by preventing reddish tones
- Increases color temperature to enable cooler tones
- Temperature increases from 3,000 to 3,200° K
- Average light transmission of over 97%
- Filter Material: Glass
- Filter Factor: 1.1 (+1/3 stop)
- Coating: Multi-Coated