Polaroid Originals I-1 Instant Film Analog Camera
Regular price $ 279.99
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Polaroid Originals I-1 Instant Film Analog Camera
- Hand Strap
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The I-1 is analog instant photography reinvented for the digital age.
It’s an easy to use point and shoot instant camera, with a variety of unique and innovative features designed to take your photography further.
The I-1’s uniquely designed ring flash provides a diffused light that’s perfect for portraits.
You can also connect your iPhone with the camera to experiment with creative tools like light painting, double exposure and more.
This is the only instant camera that lets you take full photographic control of aperture and shutter speed, using the I-1 App’s manual mode.
- Produces high contrast photos
- Images begin to become visible in one minute and are fully developed in 5-10 minutes
- Classic photo style of a white frame with a square image
- Film Format: Impossible I-type and Polaroid 600-type instant film
- Lens: 82-109 mm
- Lens Materials: Six-element design, polycarbonate and acrylic lenses, coated
- Aperture Range: f/10-67
- Field of View: 41° V x 40° H
- Autofocus: 5-zone system with IR LED emitters to determine distance
- Macro Focusing Range: 1-1.6' / 0.3-0.5 m
- Close-Up Focusing Range: 1.6-3.3' / 0.5-1 m
- Near-Field Focusing Range: 3.3-7.2' / 1-2.2 m
- Mid-Field Focusing Range: 7.2-14.8' / 2.2-4.5 m
- Far-Field Focusing Range: 14.8' / 4.5 m to infinity
- Shutter Speed: 1/250 to 30 seconds
- Flash: Ring flash with 8 focused LEDs and 4 diffused LEDs
- Tripod Mount: 1/4"-20
- Power Source: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- Connectivity: Micro-USB for charging
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 4.3 x 4.3" with viewfinder
- Weight: 15.5 oz