IndiPro Tools 12PTIF D-Tap Converter with 4-Pin Neutrik XLR Connector (32", Regulated)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The IndiPRO 12 Volt P-Tap Converter with 32" Cable for Panasonic YAGH Interface Unit draws power from available industry standard batteries that feature a P-Tap, and regulates the power to a constant 12 volts. It features a P-tap connector on one end, and a 4-pin XLR on the other end, allowing you to power the Panasonic Audio Interface unit for the GH4.
The converter regulates any input voltage within the range of 11 to 17VDC, providing 12 volt output. A built-in blue LED power indicator lights up when you have sufficient power. The entire converter, including cables is approximately 32" long end-to-end.
- Powers Panasonic GH4 Audio Interface
- 12 Volt Regulated Power Converter
- Accepts 11 to 17VDC
- P-Tap Connector
- Connectors Line: P-Tap
- Load: 4-pin XLR (Pin 1 neg, Pin 4 pos)
- Cable Length Approximately: 32" / 0.8 m
- Dimensions 1.5 x 1.5" / 3.8 x 3.8 cm
- Weight 0.3 lb / 136 g
- Package Weight 0.35 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 5.7 x 3.4 x 2.3"