iRoller - Reusable Touchscreen Cleaner
Couldn't load pickup availability
- The iRoller Reusable Touchscreen Cleaner
Keep your touchscreens clean with the iRoller—a compact, reusable way to lift away fingerprints and dust without sprays or cloths. A few gentle swipes with the sticky surface, and your touchscreen will be smudge free.
The iRoller’s sticky material was originally invented by plastic surgeon Dr. Stanley Taub for organizing operating instruments. He realized that it had other uses, like cleaning oil and debris from touchscreens.
Because you can use it over and over again, the iRoller is more economical than disposable, pre-moistened wipes. It’s easier to manage than bottles of liquid cleaner, too. Made to fit in your backpack, purse, or glove box, the retractable cover protects the sticky surface when you store it.
To clean your iRoller, just run the roller under tap water and air dry or gently blot with a lint-free cloth. Your iRoller will be ready and waiting for the next round of touchscreen cleanup.
- Reusable, liquid-free, and pocket-sized
- Removes bacteria from touch surfaces
- Roll over cover protects iRoller when not in use
- To use, open the outer shell and move roller over screen to remove dust, fingerprints, or smudges
- Material: Plastic
- Care: Rinse under water
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 1" x 1"
- Weight: 0.25 lb