Kenko Automatic Extension Tube Set DG for Nikon Digital & Film SLR Cameras
- 12, 20 & 36mm Tubes for Nikon Digital and Film Cameras
- Front & Rear Caps
- 1-Year Warranty
Extension tubes are designed to enable a lens to focus closer than its normal set minimum focusing distance. Getting closer has the effect of magnifying your subject (making it appear larger in the viewfinder and in your pictures). They are exceptionally useful for macro photography, enabling you to convert almost any lens into a macro lens at a fraction of the cost while maintaining its original optical quality.
The DG extension tubes have no optics. They are mounted in between the camera body and lens to create more distance between the lens and film plane. By moving the lens father away from the film or CCD sensor in the camera, the lens is forced to focus much closer than normal. The greater the length of the extension tube, the closer the lens can focus.
- Close up, Auto-focus, Auto-exposure
- 12mm, 20mm, 36mm Tubes
- Works Individually or Combined
- Provides Macro Capability
- Length of tubes: 12mm/20mm/36mm
- Weight: 2.5 oz. (72g), 2.9 oz. (84g), 3.9 oz. (112g)
- Diaphragm Coupling: Perfect Coupling
- Maximum Outer Diameter: 2.4 in (62mm)
- Mounts: Nikon-AF