Kenko KFM-2200 Cine & Flash Meter
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Kenko KFM-2200 Cine & Flash Meter
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Kenko Flash Meter KFM-2200 has the following features:
The integrated exposure meter combines incident light measurement and spot (reflected light) measurement in a single unit.
The Flash Meter KFM-2200 is designed to be used with both digital and film cameras. It provides unique method for measuring the light when using with digital cameras.
Using Display function. required values can be measured for 3 parameters selected: FNo, shutter speed or ISO. To measure the required value for one parameter just input data for two of other parameters using the up/down dial to input the data.
New measurement display window has a back light to read the measurement results easily evevn if it is used in a darkened environment.
When used with the flat diffuser, KFM-2200 can work as simplified Lux meter.
For spot measurement. the Flash Meter KFM-2200 uses a parallax-free optical system. This eliminates the displacement of the measurement area that varies with the distance from the subject.
With the latitude display function, the Flash Meter KFM-2200 can simultaneously display the results of both incident light measurement and spot light measurement. It provides a clear and simple graphical decision process for determining the exposure suited to the nature of the photograph.
The Flash Meter KFM-2200 provides a memory function capable of storing up to 10measured values: an averaging function that calculates an average exposure from stored measurement data: and a brightness difference function that displays deviation from the standard exposure.
For spot measurement. both shadow-based and highlight-based exposure calculation functions are provided.
The Flash Meter KFM-2200 provides a "custom setting (Alt) mode" that allows you to customize the meter according to your preference. This feature includes an exposure correction value setting function and a shutter speed increment-setting function.
Measurement results are shown on both the analog and digital displays on the meter's data panel. The clear and legible display eliminates reading errors.
The results of spot measurements are shown on the digital display in the viewfinder and on the external data panel. The viewfinder features a dioptric adjustment mechanism.
In addition to displaying a conventional 1 D-Ievel intermediate f-number display,the Flash Meter KFM-2200 provides an f-number direct reading display. This enables the measured value to be applied to any camera with an f-number direct reading display. eliminating the need for f-number conversion.
- Enables you to determine the proportion of flash to ambient light in a single measurement
- Flash sync terminal allows you to easily attach and meter flashes for still photography
- You can change the aperture, shutter speed, and ISO
- Latitude display function shows incident and spot light measurement
- Memory function capable of storing up to 10 measured values
- Custom "Alt" mode lets you set the meter to your preferences
- Measurements are shown on the analog and digital displays
- Direct f-number display
- Reception Method: Incident-light readings and spot reflected light readings
- Receptors: Incident-light readings: Spherical diffuser, Swivels 270° receptor head, Spot reflected-light: angle1°
- Receptor Elements: Silicon photocell
- Measuring Modes, AMBI mode- Ambient light, CORD mode- Flash light using a sync cord, NON-CORD - Flash kight without a sync cord
- Measuring Range: ISO100, Ambient light Incident-light readings: EV -2.0 to 19.9, Spot reflected-light: EV 2.0 to 24.5, Flash light: Incident-light readings: F No. 1.0 to 128 +0.9 stop, Spot reflected-light: F No. 2.8 to 128 +0.9 stop
- Measuring Distance: 4.2 ft (1.3m) to infinity for spot measurement
- Viewfinder: Single-lens reflect type with fixed focal point, Magnification: 1.2X, Viewing angle:12° (vertical) X 17° (horizontal), Dioptric adjustment range: -3.0 to +1.0
- Repeatability: +/- 0.1 EV
- Calibration coefficient: Incident-light readings: C=330 (spherical diffuser), C-250 (flat Diffuser), Spot reflected-light: K=14
- Exposure: F1.0 to 128 +0.9 stop(0.1 stop increments)
- EV: -17 to 40.9(0.1 stop increments)
- Shutter speed (ambient): 30min. to 1/16000 sec. (1, 1/2, 1/3 stop increments)
- Shutter speed (flash): 30min. to 1/1000 sec. (1, 1/2, 1/3 stop increments)
- Frame rate (Opening angle of 180°): 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18,20, 24,25, 30, 32, 36, 40, 48, 60, 64, 75, 90, 96, 100, 125, 128, 150, 180, 200, 240, 256, 300, 360
- ISO: 3 to 8000(1/3 increments)
- Exposure difference: -10 to +10(0.1 stop increments)
- Analog scale: FNO. 1.0 to 90 (1/2 stop increments)
- Analyze scale: Flash light proportion 0 to 100% (25% increments)
- Latitude display function. Light Ratio Analyze function.
- Memory function (up to 10 measurements)
- S/A/H Exposure Calculation function Brightness difference function.
- Exposure correction function: -10 to +10(0.1 stop increments)
- Power: One AA Alkaline dry-cell battery(LR-6/1.5V)
- Battery Life: Approx. 30 hours: (Continuous operation for ambient light/incident light mesurment, with alkaline dry cell)
- Operation temperature/humidity range: -10°C to + 50°C (15°F to 120°F), Relative humidity 85% max. at 35°C(95°F), no condensation
- Storage temperature/humidity range: -20°C to + 55°C (-4°F to 122°F), Relative humidity 85% max. at 35°C(95°F), no condensation
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 6.9 x 1.2" (6.6 x 17.5 x 3.1 cm)
- Weight: 6.5 oz (185 g)