KNEKT GP4 Trigger Handle for GoPro3,4 + Bicep Tether Bundle
Item Includes 2 Different UPCs
- KNEKT GP4 Trigger
- Small Black Screw
- Anti-Rock Back Bracket
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The KNEKT GP4 Trigger for the GoPro Hero3+ is designed to give you one-handed control of your GoPro Camera’s video start/stop and still image shutter release button. Featuring the KNEKT safe and sturdy cage design, the GP4 allows for more steady and secure one-handed operation of selected GoPro cameras.
The trigger system provides a simple point and shoot style of shooting not possible when using the camera on its own or on a pole. With the camera positioned in front of your hand you will experience improved stability, control, and subject acquisition.
Balanced to match the weight of the camera, the GP4 is designed to give you one-handed control of your GoPro Camera’s video start/stop and still image shutter release button. The trigger mechanism provides instant shutter reaction and solid, tactile feedback so you can be confident the camera fired and you got the shot.
- Easy one-handed operation with new sure grip trigger sheath
- Full access to all buttons
- Tool free design
- (4) Standard ¼ “-20 threads for accessories.
- Machined Polymer Handle with leash connector
- Corrosion resistant
- Full Cage design for maximum protection against impact
- Compatible with GoPro© Hero3+, Hero4 and Blackout Housings
- Military Grade Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- Latch Keeper
- New Reinforcement Tab
- Anti-Rock Back Bracket
- Camera Mount: GoPro three-prong mount (form-fitting to Standard and Blackout housings only)
- Accessory Mounting Threads: 4 x 1/4"-20
- Dimensions: 6.2 x 5.5 x 3" / 15.9 x 14 x 7.6 cm
- Weight: 6.6 oz / 187.1 g
- UPC: 856146005122
Bicep Tether Includes:
- KNEKT Bicep Tether
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Bicep Tether Overview:
The KNEKT Bicep Tether is a long reach flexible option to keep you bodily connected to your KNEKT.
This tether allow you to quickly switch hands while using your device.
The coiled tether cord expands to accommodate a longer reach, without having extra cable hanging when used close to your bicep.
The double D-ring design allows it to fit a wide range of users, and a loop is provided on the cuff for fast one-pull removal.
This product has been tested and proven in the most grueling conditions.
Bicep Tether Features:
- Injection molded swivel housing
- Stainless steel split ring
- Velcro quick release
- Stainless steel swivel
- Padded bicep cuff
- Double D-ring
Bicep Tether Specifications:
- Dimensions: 20.0 x 2.5 x 3.0" (50.8 x 6.4 x 7.6 cm)
- UPC: 856146005092
We Also Recommend